Preserving memories since 2007. Check out the gems (wink wink) below.
6hrs Wedding Day Coverage.
Perfect for Smaller Weddings.
Online Gallery & Digital Delivery
10hrs Wedding Day Coverage. 2 Photographers. Complimentary Engagement session. Timeline, Online Gallery, Digital Delivery,
The Whole Ball-of-Wax.
8hrs Wedding Day Coverage. 2 Photographers. Complimentary Engagement Session.
Online Gallery & Digital Delivery
Most Sought-After Coverage.
The Luxury Package includes everything your heart could desire.
Day of Coordination, 10hrs of Photography coverage, Secondary Photographer, Videographer, and photo booth.
Everything you need, in one package!
Eloping or simply planning a smaller wedding, the Celebration Package is perfect for you!
It's 4hrs of photography coverage with digital photo delivery.
• Secondary Photographer - $75/hr
• Engagement Session - $550
• Additional Hours - $500
• Additional Hour Solo - $425
• Album - $450(+)
• Canvas Groupings - $650
• 20x30 Canvas - $350
• Image Box w/USB - $550
• Timeline Creation - $200
• Day of Coordination - $1000
• Videographer - $2000
• Photobooth (3hrs) - $750
There are many other add-ons such as: Guest Signing Photo, Guest Books, Canvas Wraps, Rock the Dress sessions, Thank You Cards, and other items.
If you're interested in a full list of add-ons please contact me.
The names of the packages are a homage to my late Grandmother. We used to sit in her bedroom and obsess over her ring collection. She made me the ring obsessed person I am today!
All sessions start with a consult. I believe communication is the key to great relationships, and great relationships are the key to amazing photos! During your consultation we will discuss location, outfits, and the overall theme of your session. I can't wait to start planning with you!
Session includes consultation, personalized vision board, outfit and location inspiration. 10 fine art edited images from your session, printed on archival fine art papers delivered in a keepsake box with USB drive.
Session includes consultation, personalized vision board, outfit and location inspiration. 5 fine art edited images from your session, delivered digitally sized for social media.
can last a lifetime IF you document them!
1. How many outfit changes? Honestly, if you're a pro bring as many as you want. In my professional opinion, for signature sessions, 2 outfit changes is ideal, but 3 can be done. Just remember that each wardrobe change takes away from the actual shooting time!
2. How many locations will we go to? We try to choose locations that are a "one stop shop" or with several options close by. For example, the Riverside neighborhood of Jacksonville, FL has two parks, restaurants, and older architectural buildings, all within walking distance. This allows multiple looks in minimal time. Additional locations do involve some additional prices. Feel free to contact me with any questions!
3. What do I bring with me? You'll notice I use minimal props in most sessions. However, if there are items you want involved, please feel free to bring them. I also provide a list of helpful items to have on hand, such as a hairbrush, walking shoes, bottle of water, etc. with your welcome packet.
4. How long will it take to get images? My goal is to get images to clients within 2- 4 weeks. That being said, it depends on my editing schedule. I edit every session in order, meaning if I had 4 sessions the week before your session, you'll be 5th in line and that may take the full 4 weeks. I do my best to keep you up to date on the estimated time and how it's going. I also offer reveal sessions! We schedule this together and you know exactly when your images will be completed.
5. Do you require a deposit? Yes. Deposits are required to hold any session date. They will be half the total package price and are non-refundable.
6. How many images will I get? I do my best to not limit this number! Some sessions will naturally yield more images than others. I can safely say you'll receive between 60-150 proofed images proofed.
7. Can we bring the dog? Yes! 100% However, if you do bring the dog be sure you bring water, treats and possibly someone to watch the dog or help to get the dogs attention during the session. You won't want the dog in all your photos and tending to fido can be very distracting for you during your session. Making sure they are comfortable and taken care of eases any anxiety for your dog and you during the session.