The Jessica Lea
starting at $2200
Chances are, you don't plan or attend a wedding every weekend, so it’s hard to understand when someone says “wedding planning is stressful!” I'm here when things get stressful. When you question the trends vs your vision, and when you have to decide whether or not to listen to your mom, who is insisting the neighbors you haven't seen since you were 12 MUST be invited to the wedding. I'm here for all of it. To not only capture it, but to help you through it! It's my privilege as your Tampa, Orlando, Atlanta, or Jacksonville wedding photographer to document all of the beautiful craziness of your wedding.
Coverage starts at 6 hours
Unlimited consultations and planning assistance including timeline creation
High Resolution digital files with full printing rights
I honestly think Jess is the best in town! She is super personable and patient with my crazy ideas. Her attention to detail and composition is awesome. You won't be disappointed if you choose her as your photographer... like, for the rest of your life, for every event IMAGINABLE.
everyone is in awe of my photos. Jess is creative, she aims to please and makes sessions fun!
All the cool kids use jess, duh!
My photographer was my FAVORITE thing about my wedding. She just has this ability to capture crisp, romantic pictures. The lighting is perfect, the contrast is perfect, everything is perfect. I seriously cannot say more positive things about Jess
Jess is amazing! she will even hit the dance floor and get the party started to the right beat
Jess is down to earth, funny and an excellent photographer. She's even good with kids!
Jess is absolutely amazing! She was so professional and so much fun to work with! Not only did she give us amazing pictures but also such a memorable day! We have used her since our wedding and will continue to do so!
She has a unique eye that makes your photos stand out from the traditional photos that you always see. Love her.
Every photo we receive from Jessica is better than the last and we always have a fun time working with her.
Jessica is able to capture the love Billy and I have for each other in a way that I am positive no one else could.
The moment Chris and I spoke with Jessica, it was an instant connection. She was able to capture feeling and emotion like no other.
Jess has been taking our photos for years, from engagement to wedding and now our kids and family. We've always loved working with her and look forward to many more sessions.
*For 30 guests or less
Eloping isn't just running away together and getting hitched, or even running down to the courthouse. It's foregoing the pomp and circumstance to take control of your day your way. Elopements are sentimental and intimate. So whether you’re eloping across town, across the country, or across the globe, I’m here to make sure your vision shines through and your wedding day is as perfect as you imagined!
Starting at 4 hour coverage
Unlimited consultation and planning assistance including location ideas, timeline, and permitting requirements
High Resolution digital files with full printing rights
couples & engagements
starting at $350
Authenticity, that's what it's all about. To showcase you as a couple, I need to see you in your element…what do you enjoy!? From lazy Sunday mornings in bed, to bike riding the trails in Jekyll Island, your couple’s session is created around YOU. Be adventurous, show off your dance moves, or run into the ocean fully clothed. Rather than re-create imagines, let's create magic of our own and show Pinterest how it’s really done!
Consultation and planning assistance
45 minute session
Online gallery of high resolution files with full printing rights
1. How many outfit changes? Honestly, if you're a pro, bring as many as you want. In my professional opinion, for signature sessions, 2 outfit changes are ideal, but 3 can be done. Just remember that each wardrobe change takes away from the actual shooting time!
2. How many locations will we go to? We try to choose locations that are a "one stop shop" or with several options close by. For example, the Riverside neighborhood of Jacksonville, FL has two parks, restaurants, and older architectural buildings, all within walking distance. This allows multiple ‘looks’ in minimal time. Additional locations do involve some additional prices. Feel free to contact me with any questions!
3. What do I bring with me? You'll notice I use minimal props in most sessions. However, if there are items you want involved, please feel free to bring them. Themed shoots are always fun, so bring on the ideas and props! I also provide a list of helpful items to have on hand, such as a hairbrush, walking shoes, bottle of water, etc. with your welcome packet.
4. How long will it take to get images? My goal is to provide images to clients within 2- 4 weeks. That being said, it depends on my editing schedule. I edit every session in order, meaning if I had 4 sessions the week before your session, you'll be 5th in line and that may take the full 4 weeks. I do my best to keep you up-to-date on the estimated time and how it's going. I also offer reveal sessions! We schedule this together, and you know exactly when your images will be completed.
5. Do you require a deposit? Yes, deposits are required to hold any session date. This is a non-refundable deposit equal to half of the total package price. As a wedding photographer, weekends book up quickly, months and years in advance. Deposits lock you in at existing prices, rather than subjecting you to future price increases.
6. How many images will I get? I do my best to not limit this number! Some sessions will naturally yield more images than others. I can safely say you'll receive between 60-150 images proofed.
7. Can we bring the dog? Yes, 100%! However, if you do bring the dog, please be sure you bring water, treats, and possibly someone to watch the dog or help get their attention during the session. You won't want the dog in all of your photos and tending to Fido can be very distracting for you during your session. Making sure they are comfortable and taken care of eases any anxiety for both you and your dog during the session.