I'm thrilled that you're considering me for your wedding or portrait photography! For me, photography is what pays the bills and I am very passionate about what I do. With that said, please don’t let numbers deter you from getting in touch. Every wedding is different and I'm happy to customize a package that matches your needs and budget. Just reach out, we can go through the details, by phone or in person.
Most of my wedding clients spend between $3,200 - 5,000. Most common packages have 8+ hours of coverage with a second photographer on the wedding day and an engagement session. I also offer destination wedding photography and portrait photography. I can put together custom packages that include travel. Local elopement or micro wedding packages start at $750 for 2 hours. Ask about my bucket list and if your wedding or elopement is there, I may photograph for travel fees only!
I book a limited number of weddings per year (8-12 to be exact) to make sure I am able to focus on each couple and give them incredibly personalized service. I care deeply about what I do and want my clients and couples to be comfortable, prepared and confident about the quality and how their memories are captured. If this sounds like you, let’s meet over coffee or cupcakes and get to know each other. Get in touch!
The Jessica Lea Wedding Experience
Chances are, you don't plan or attend a wedding every weekend, so it’s hard to understand when someone says “wedding planning is stressful!” I'm here when things get stressful. When you question the trends vs your vision, and when you have to decide whether or not to listen to your mom, who is insisting the neighbors you haven't seen since you were 12 MUST be invited to the wedding. I'm here for all of it. To not only capture it, but to help you through it! It's my privilege as your Tampa, Orlando, Atlanta, or Jacksonville wedding photographer to document all of the beautiful craziness of your wedding.
6 hours Wedding Day Coverage
2 Planning Consultations
Wedding Planning Guide
30 day online gallery
8 hours Wedding Day Coverage
Unlimited Planning Consultations
Wedding Planning Guide
90 Day Online Gallery
12 hours Wedding Day Coverage
USB drive containing all images
Bridal Planning Guide
Rehearsal Dinner Coverage
8x8 Leather Album
Matching Linen parent albums
120 Day Online Gallery
Authenticity, that's what it's all about. To showcase you as an individual, couple or family, I need to see you in your element…what do you enjoy!? From lazy Sunday mornings in bed, to bike riding the trails in Jekyll Island, your session is created around YOU.
Be adventurous, show off your dance moves, or run into the ocean fully clothed. Rather than re-create imagines, let's create magic of our own and show Pinterest how it’s really done!
30 Mins on Location
5 Digital Images
(Ready For Web)
Up to 60 mins on Location
15 Digital Images
(High Res w/Release)
Eloping isn't just running away together and getting hitched, or even running down to the courthouse. It's foregoing the pomp and circumstance to take control of your day your way. Elopements are sentimental and intimate. So whether you’re eloping across town, across the country, or across the globe, I’m here to make sure your vision shines through and your wedding day is as perfect as you imagined! Local Elopements start at $750 for 2hrs coverage. For Travel Elopments please contact Jess directly!
Disney Cruise Weddings
Simply put, Disney Cruise Weddings are AMAZING!
If you can't get married at a county in EPCOT or in front of the castle, I can't think of a better way to be a Disney Bride than on the high seas with a bitchen Caribbean sunset behind you.
Package are shooting fees + travel
Full Wedding Day Coverage
Sunset Shoot On Deck
90 Day Online Gallery
All Full Resolution Digital Images w/print release
Personalized Mobile App
(Fireworks session add on $250)
Travel fees are:
Booking for 2 w/pre-paid gratuities & parking fees.
*A DCL room for 1 is the same as for 2. Travel fees are Florida Ports only, other ports fees will vary.
1. How many outfit changes? Honestly, if you're a pro, bring as many as you want. In my professional opinion, for signature sessions, 2 outfit changes are ideal, but 3 can be done. Just remember that each wardrobe change takes away from the actual shooting time!
2. How many locations will we go to? We try to choose locations that are a "one stop shop" or with several options close by. For example, the Riverside neighborhood of Jacksonville, FL has two parks, restaurants, and older architectural buildings, all within walking distance. This allows multiple ‘looks’ in minimal time. Additional locations do involve some additional prices. Feel free to contact me with any questions!
3. What do I bring with me? You'll notice I use minimal props in most sessions. However, if there are items you want involved, please feel free to bring them. Themed shoots are always fun, so bring on the ideas and props! I also provide a list of helpful items to have on hand, such as a hairbrush, walking shoes, bottle of water, etc. with your welcome packet.
4. How long will it take to get images? My goal is to provide images to clients within 2- 4 weeks. That being said, it depends on my editing schedule. I edit every session in order, meaning if I had 4 sessions the week before your session, you'll be 5th in line and that may take the full 4 weeks. I do my best to keep you up-to-date on the estimated time and how it's going. I also offer reveal sessions! We schedule this together, and you know exactly when your images will be completed.
5. Do you require a deposit? Yes, deposits are required to hold any session date. This is a non-refundable deposit equal to half of the total package price. As a wedding photographer, weekends book up quickly, months and years in advance. Deposits lock you in at existing prices, rather than subjecting you to future price increases.
6. How many images will I get? I do my best to not limit this number! Some sessions will naturally yield more images than others. I can safely say you'll receive between 60-150 images proofed.
7. Can we bring the dog? Yes, 100%! However, if you do bring the dog, please be sure you bring water, treats, and possibly someone to watch the dog or help get their attention during the session. You won't want the dog in all of your photos and tending to Fido can be very distracting for you during your session. Making sure they are comfortable and taken care of eases any anxiety for both you and your dog during the session.