1. How many outfit changes? Honestly, if you're a pro, bring as many as you want. In my professional opinion, for signature sessions, 2 outfit changes are ideal, but 3 can be done. Just remember that each wardrobe change takes away from the actual shooting time!
2. How many locations will we go to? We try to choose locations that are a "one stop shop" or with several options close by. For example, the Riverside neighborhood of Jacksonville, FL has two parks, restaurants, and older architectural buildings, all within walking distance. This allows multiple ‘looks’ in minimal time. Additional locations do involve some additional prices. Feel free to contact me with any questions!
3. What do I bring with me? You'll notice I use minimal props in most sessions. However, if there are items you want involved, please feel free to bring them. Themed shoots are always fun, so bring on the ideas and props! I also provide a list of helpful items to have on hand, such as a hairbrush, walking shoes, bottle of water, etc. with your welcome packet.
4. How long will it take to get images? My goal is to provide images to clients within 2- 4 weeks. That being said, it depends on my editing schedule. I edit every session in order, meaning if I had 4 sessions the week before your session, you'll be 5th in line and that may take the full 4 weeks. I do my best to keep you up-to-date on the estimated time and how it's going. I also offer reveal sessions! We schedule this together, and you know exactly when your images will be completed.
5. Do you require a deposit? Yes, deposits are required to hold any session date. This is a non-refundable deposit equal to half of the total package price. As a wedding photographer, weekends book up quickly, months and years in advance. Deposits lock you in at existing prices, rather than subjecting you to future price increases.
6. How many images will I get? I do my best to not limit this number! Some sessions will naturally yield more images than others. I can safely say you'll receive between 60-150 images proofed.
7. Can we bring the dog? Yes, 100%! However, if you do bring the dog, please be sure you bring water, treats, and possibly someone to watch the dog or help get their attention during the session. You won't want the dog in all of your photos and tending to Fido can be very distracting for you during your session. Making sure they are comfortable and taken care of eases any anxiety for both you and your dog during the session.