I have compiled some frequently asked questions about my Jacksonville photo sessions. See if your question has already been asked and answered, and if not, please feel free to reach out to me with any inquiries about my services!
1. How many outfit changes can I have for my session? If you're a pro, bring as many outfits as you want. In my professional opinion, two outfit changes are ideal for signature sessions, but three can be done. Just remember that each wardrobe change takes away from the actual shooting time!
2. How many locations will we go to? I try to choose one-stop locations or locations with several options close by. For example, the Riverside neighborhood of Jacksonville, FL, has two parks, restaurants, and older architectural buildings, all within walking distance. This allows for multiple looks in minimal time. Additional locations involve additional pricing.
3. What do I bring with me? I use minimal props in most sessions. However, if there are items you want involved, please feel free to bring them. Themed shoots are always fun, so bring your ideas and props! I also provide a list of helpful items to have on hand, such as a hairbrush, walking shoes, a bottle of water, and more, with your welcome packet.
4. How long will it take to get images? My goal is to provide images to clients within 2-4 weeks, but it depends on my editing schedule. I edit every session in order, meaning that if I had four sessions the week before your session, you'd be fifth in line, and that may take the full four weeks. I do my best to keep you updated on the estimated time and how it's going. I also offer reveal sessions. We schedule this together, and you know exactly when your images will be completed.
5. Do you require a deposit? Yes, deposits are required to hold any session date. This is a non-refundable deposit equal to half of the total package price. As a wedding photographer, my weekends fill up quickly, often months and years in advance. Deposits lock you in at existing prices rather than subjecting you to future price increases.
6. How many images will I get? I do my best not to limit this number. Some sessions will naturally yield more images than others. I can safely say you'll receive between 60-150 images proofed. However, most clients will invest in an Heirloom Album to receive more prints. Traditionally our sessions and images are sold separately.
Have another question that you didn’t see here? Contact me for more information about my Florida photography services!
Say Hello !